2008-01-24

Portland

I've got to Portland today. Lucia took me to the airport this morning and got here about 4:00 pm. My flight was delay again. Thank good I changed my schedule. If I didn't I missed the train to Spokane!

So, I'm at my friend's friend house now. I know, it's weird. They let me stay at house even they didn't know me! I guess this kind of thing would never happen in Japan! Don't you think?? I don't have to write because i can't type Japanese with this computer, but I just wanted to let you know i'm doing okay.

I was so spoiled in San Francisco because Lucia understands Japanese. If I use Japanese she understood me. One thing that i really felt was my english is getting worse. I don't know why, but i just felt so. I can't pronounce or even I can't make sentences!! Goodness me! I told this to Lucia, but she said it's okay or even getting better. Well, I don't know. Anyways, i was with her all the time in SF, so I didn't have any troubles.

But today, I had some. Of course it's because I was doing stuff by myself! Ha ha! When I got to PDX(airport) I went to the information, but there were nobody, but there were phone. So i called to make sure how to get to the place that i wanted to go. It's still hard for me to talk on the phone as I don't see them. And it didn't work well. Because they just said "you can take a taxi" It takes $30!! How could I do that?!?! I wanted to save money, so I called them for help! Well, anyways, I just said "okay." Then I asked another lady. She was so kind and help me to figure out the way. I took MAX(train) from the airport and got off to transfer to the bus. I asked the driver to tell me when my station comes. He was nice, too. I got off the bus and then tried to find the house. But it was dark already and I felt I kinda lost my way. So I decided to ask somebody, but nobody was around me. So I knocked the someone's house and asked him:"I want to get to my friend's house, but I've got lost. So can you tell me the direction??"

Unfortunately I chose the wrong person. He was like "I don't know who you are. I'm not gonna open the door! Go away!!!!!!"

What a!!!!!!!

He even didn't open the door and look my face! How could he do that!!!!! It was totally not nice thing to do, i mean even for strangers!! Anyway I found another guy to help me. Phew!! Then I got to my friend's friend house at last!! Can you believe that?!?! Isn't it crazy?? haha.

Sorry this is kind of a long diary. But I really wanted to tell you this story. "YOU GO AWAY!!!!!!" I wanted to show him my rude finger!!!! Kuso Jiji---!!!!!

I'm heading for Spokane tomorrow! Yay!! I'm going to see Christie(A.K.A Oyabun) and my host family! Heheeeee!!

Hope you are doing well in Japan, my dear friends!!!
Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Temporary or forever

 久しぶりにFacebookをのぞいてみたけどやっぱりもうしっくりこうへんというか、無理というか。 アカウントを解除する、というやつにしてみた。将来的にまたONにするのかしないのか、それはわからへんけど、とりあえず今はもうええかな、と。